Bring your group out for a Private cruise aboard Charleston’s only custom Pirate Ship. With room for up to 30 people, we can host your on the water party or get together.
PIRATE SCHOOL CRUISE
ALL AGES WELCOME!
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 1-17
- Infant Under 1 year old
A Fun Pirate School Cruise for Everyone!
Sneaky Pete has been vanquished, but vows to return. Summer is over and now Pirate School is in session. Our crew will train and learn while having the time of their lives being real pirates and hunting real treasure! Our determined mates cast off into a world of all things pirate!
Your Pirate School cruise is filled with all things fun! The first 15 minutes is spent getting the little pirates ready with pirate gear as well as teaching them how to talk like a real pirate crew. Once the crew is ready, we board the ship and head out on the Ashley River to the Wappoo Creek for 1 hour and 15 minutes of a Pirate education that you be sure to remember.
- Our pirate school cruise is a real education in pirate life on the high seas. We teach map reading, navigation, all things nautical with a fun twist that keeps the crew busy. Our ultimate goal is to find our hidden treasure under the sea and share with the crew.
- Before setting sail on the Black Ghost every child will be transformed into an official member of the Black Ghost Crew.
- The activity is non-stop with training, songs to sing, treasure to find and maps to read.
- There is no time for lolligagin! The crew will be transformed into real pirates and be ready for anything on the water in search for treasure. All crew members will graduate and be given a diploma from the Captain and first mate.
** There is no Sneaky Pete on our Pirate School cruises due to the weather being colder in the months offered.
What Is Not Included?
Tips for the crew are not included but greatly appreciated for a job well done!
11 Ashley Point Drive
Charleston, SC 29407
Meet us at the YELLOW PIRATE CRUISE sign in front of the La Quinta hotel.
Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure
Free parking on the left side of La Quinta hotel
- 1 responsible Adult is required to accompany children on the cruise
- Pirates of Charleston reserves the right to cancel any trip in the event of steady rain, thunderstorms, high winds or any condition that the Captain deems unsafe. Also, minimum capacity must be met to cast off. We will attempt to notify you at least one hour prior to check-in when possible. Cancellations are at the sole discretion of Pirates of Charleston. If we cancel your trip for any reason, we will reschedule or issue a refund.
- Cancellations: You have until 48 hours prior to your pirate adventure to make any changes to your reservation. No cancellations are allowed within 48 hours of your departure time as space is limited and those spaces have been reserved for you. Your credit card will be charged the full amount for unsold seats.